09 March 2024

West Dulwich: Completed puzzle piece.


By Twitter lingo it'd be "Here, I fixed it for you." Though to me it's my own question as to why it's never been present, perhaps the mess of a Hail & Ride it has...

 

A map that has bothered me ever since I've seen it from a young age, one that omits the 322.

 

"Martell Road" stops for 322 is in the road map in the centre, as well as the roads it serves under Hail & Ride; Rosendale Road; Tritton Road; Vale Street; St Gothard Road; St Cloud Road; St Gothard Road.

From memory there aren't other examples as this, not that I've found, putting aside the notion of express routes that don't have stops in the area.

 

I couldn't manage to stay true to the 10/2009 date of the map and edit some of P13: Removing the unusual New Cross-bound Besson Street section which is now direct via Queens Road instead. Then, Crystal Palace Tavern and simply "Dulwich Park" as well as randomly adding in Night Tube symbols and Overground symbols ahead of the South London Line resurrection's extension.

 

Postscript note: Noticed the lack of "Morval Road" after 'Brixton Water Lane' nor the following "St Matthew's Estate" nor the following "Lambeth Town Hall" for 3/N3, then again in an update of this 2009 map I wish I had, omitted "Croxted Close" so...

No comments:

Post a Comment