09 March 2024

Every express route in London; past and present



At least ones which I can find, be it timetables and maps. I've tried my best in the months I've taken to form posts around it, draw multiple maps of which are mostly in my posts, draw out new ideas, and finishing it off with history.

 

Final promo for Expressa and Final promo for Expressa 2

 

Oh and the spreadsheet which won't make much sense without exposition through the posts.

 

An accurate depiction of London and dubious depiction of commercial ones - express and limited stop routes nonetheless.

 

Safe to say I'll take a break from maps after this.

 

Disclaimer: The word 'every' was used but it's a vast misrepresentation if we include the likes of National Express A-routes and whatnot, but that questions the line of bus and coach which I've no doubt blurred as I drew the map out.

No comments:

Post a Comment